What are the benefits of becoming an IDSK member?
As a member of IDSK you will:
- Receive first priority in attending IDSK organised conferences and events
- Receive a discount on all IDSK organised events
- Be eligible to receive a scholarship to attend conferences to present on infectious disease topics of interest
- Receive monthly updates on ongoing infectious disease related conferences and funding opportunities available in Kenya
- Be eligible to participate and vote in the annual general meetings (only possible for professional members)
What are the requirements?
Any individual working or studying in the human or one health related field in Kenya is eligible to apply. Members must have higher education training or be enrolled in an institution of higher learning.